During a conference held at the Herzog Fox & Neeman Law Office, Howard Wallack, vice president of global business development at the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), lectured to dozens of HR VPs and senior executives from the leading companies in Israel.
Mr. Wallack described the global HR trends, currently and in the future, including the top 10 priorities according to an SHRM survey conducted in 102 countries, as follows:
* Managing Talent
* Improving Leadership Development
* Strategic Workforce Planning
* Enhancing Employee Engagement
* Managing Change and Cultural Transformation
* Actively Using Web 2.0 for HR
* Transforming HR into a Strategic Partner
* Managing Work-Life Balance
* Improving Performance Management & Rewards
* Improving Employer Branding
For additional photos, click here.